Tuesday 5 March 2013

fact of life


"I don't wanna lose you now, we're gonna get through somehow
I don't wanna lose you now forever, never
Baby I finally found the courage to stand my ground
But if you want me, I'll be around forever, forever..."

that is actually from a song by Gloria Estefan "dont wanna lose you"
That's one song that made sense even till now...
We find ourselves loving that person that doesnt want you but you hang in there...Ask yourself -WHY....Trust me you can if you want to have a better life...Out there is that great person waiting to shower you with all the love you deserve....i know its easier said than done but fight for it if its worth it but know when to count your loses....Some relationships arent made to last so savour the good times and move on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment